Re: [OM] LEDs R Us

Subject: Re: [OM] LEDs R Us
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 18:37:34 +0100
I understand CREE started as a semiconductor company supplying led chips to
OEMs. Many of them advertise the fact that their torches, lamps or whatever
use CREE chips (and I just had a look: CREE have a branding programme for
them
http://www.cree.com/LED-Components-and-Modules/Tools-and-Support/LEDs-Branding-Program
)
Now I see there's an associated led-lamp company called CreeBulb.com and a
lighting company http://lighting.cree.com/

Jez

http://www.cree.com/).