Re: [OM] LEDs R Us

Subject: Re: [OM] LEDs R Us
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:21:48 -0500
I need to be careful with alternative lights - some, especially some LEDs, put
out an awful broadband RF hash that all but kills the 2-30 MHz ham bands.

I've been trying a few here and there.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach