Re: [OM] LEDs R Us

Subject: Re: [OM] LEDs R Us
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 18:46:19 -0400
I received an email today advertising LED lights for photography. The temperature was supposedly adjustable from about 3,000 to 5,500 K. It sounds interesting but I know nothing about how good it really is or if the light has decided temperature spikes.

Chuck Norcutt

I wonder what the implications of these lights in homes  for digital or film
photography?
Do the commercial Cree ones have a good CRI?  I have not looked into this for
many moons,
but many had/have a magenta dip and green spike that can foul  up nice color
rendition.

Off color remark, Mike