Re: [OM] IMG: The Cake

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Cake
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 11:41:11 -0500
Thanks, Chris. The beauty of these events is that they are all spontaneous. Apparently, the grandfather on the right must have said something funny, which got their attention, but, with my hearing loss, I didn't catch it. William had to wait while they sang their own special version of "Happy Birthday" before blowing out the candles. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA