[OM] [OT] Anyone running a subwoofer with a wireless adapter?

Subject: [OM] [OT] Anyone running a subwoofer with a wireless adapter?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 16:21:26 -0400
I'm going to have to move my 10" subwoofer from the front of the room to the rear. I can do it but running a wire through the wall will be a pain. Since subwoofers normally supply their own power I figured there might be wireless adapters that could send the signal.

There are... lots of them on Amazon. However, reading the reviews on some of these things is disappointing. There are a fair number or complaints about long latency time such that the bass is (audibly) not sync'd with the rest of the audio. Also quite a few complaints about interference from/to routers using the 2.4GHz band.

Anyone out there using one of these things without problems?

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt