Re: [OM] IMGS: Fireplace

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Fireplace
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 17:14:10 +0000
That looks like a lovely place to site them, Tina.

I’ve just started to notice, by the way, that the text on your album pages
looks almost pixellated.  It might be to do with the intended display: I
believe that Winders PCs output at a higher resolution than do Macs, but that
might be old news.

Do Winders users have no problem with text?  I mean the white text on dark
background.

Chris