Re: [OM] Happy Halloween

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Halloween
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 21:27:16 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks for looking and commenting Chris, Jim, Chuck and Bob.  I think the modus
operandi of this creature and others is to stay extremely still
and they just look almost like odd inanimate street art.  When they decide to
move they do so suddenly and it is startling. People come over to investigate
and then want selfies etc
and euros are soon transferred.  I have a few others I think but I liked him
best and the light was good.

We saw something not that dissimilar in Salem (Halloween/witch capital of the
universe) during Moose's visit.  There were over 100k visitors this
weekend--yikes, we stayed away but would have liked to see
all the creatures disembark at the Salem T stop.

Trick,  treat, or a couple euros,  Mike