Re: [OM] Sample Senior Portrait Uno

Subject: Re: [OM] Sample Senior Portrait Uno
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 14:31:04 -0800
On 11/2/2015 7:30 AM, Ken Norton wrote:

DD#2. We took this one yesterday, mid afternoon.

Lovely portrait.

Eye makeup looks a bit overdone to me, gliding a lily. :-)

Olympus E-3 with OM Zuiko 35-80/2.8 zoom.

Can't say this is a good illustration of the 35-80's wonderful bokeh. Whatever the combination of foreground and background distances, focal length and aperture, there's lots of small highlights that have gone to hard edged circles, some even with dark centers.

This is quick and dirty on a small JPEG, but may give you ideas for less distracting background. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/AG/Mackenzie_Senior_Portrait.htm>

Smooth Moves Moose