Re: [OM] Another Moose Scratch Fever

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Moose Scratch Fever
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 14:36:16 -0800
On 10/29/2015 7:52 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
I did a reprocess of one of my favorite Isle Royale pictures. It has
gotten quite a bit of attention on other social media sites, so I
figured I should share it here.

However, I know that there is going to be one artifact that Moosie
will get the hives over, but otherwise it should be halfway acceptable
to the masses.

Not hives, really. I just don't understand. It's only a couple of minutes to tame the horizon halos. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/AG/Rock_Harbor.htm>

Do you think they add to saleability?

I've certainly seen a move in some of the galleries I've visited toward images that are less naturalistic than in the past ...

Curious Moose