Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2015: church tower and pylon

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2015: church tower and pylon
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 14:45:40 -0800
On 10/31/2015 11:54 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Motivated by some idiotic statements on the LUG by a list member who has never owned a
digital Leica M, I have shot exclusively with the obsolete, antiquated Leica M8 this
week. This afternoon, we drove to a town in the mountains called Cocentaina which had
a Feria de Todos Los Muertos today—sound ominous but basically it was just a
big medieval market all over the town centre. On the way back to the car, I took this
shot of the light of the setting sun illuminating a cloud:

I understand your frustration at such foolishness. And I can understand how it might lead you to take it up and shoot with it again.

But I don't see how a small, web image says anything about the capabilities of virtually any camera. This nice image could as easily have been taken with my first digital camera, a 1.9 MP P&S.

Missouri in My Moose