Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:21:09 -0500
Chris,
   Looking back at your original post it would seem you have had a recent
uptick in visual floaters. If you have never had them before but are now
having multiple floaters, I would strongly recommend you have a retinal
exam. Also, you *are* at risk for glaucoma, everyone is at risk. It is
usually in older persons but I've know plenty of people who came down with
it in their 40's. It is usually asymptomatic, thus regular ocular pressure
checks (about every two years) are recommended.

Charlie