Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: Fira de Tots Sants

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: Fira de Tots Sants
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:20:25 -0500
Very nice selection. The black and whites were excellent. Good atmosphere.
Nice feeling for the countryside. Festival interesting. Someone should let
those meat guys know about the new WHO warnings. <g> I liked the kids and
the mini-rides the best. Never seen a pedal-go-round before. Good way to
keep fit, I imagine. Unless you use your breaks to visit the meat guys. And
why was that woman carrying a giant penis around? I don't think it will
fit. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal