Re: [OM] Hiya

Subject: Re: [OM] Hiya
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 07:43:02 +1100
Indeed - many school photos around here used E-1’s for that reason. Shouldn’t
be too hard to sell off - I often sell elderly digital SLR’s to teenagers who
want to try ‘the real thing’.  Or I might keep it as a shop portrait camera.
Incredibly solid build and weather resistant too.
Original 5D - got one of those too, plus a 10D (my first digital SLR). :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.soultheft.com