Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:02:47 -0500
I'm strongly with Bob and all those others say get thee to the doc sooner rather than later. I say that after watching my father try to deal with detached retinas in both eyes a couple years apart.

The first detachment was so severe it could never be properly repaired. They tried to make glasses for him that incorporated a thick prism but they never really allowed him to see properly again from that eye. The second detachment in the other eye was caught sooner and better repaired but he still lost a lot with slightly impaired vision from that eye. In the end he had difficulty reading even large print books.

Don't futz around.  It can happen and can happen fast.

Chuck Norcutt