Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:10:08 -0500
That will tell you who they are but not what their patients think of them. For several years I've been subscribing to Angie's List which I find a very valuable resource. Normally you're confined to searching your own local area but you can add another for about $10/year.

My father died recently and I was suddenly in need of a realtor, home inspector and trades people in Henderson, Nevada when I'm in Murrells Inlet, SC. So far I've found some reliable people using Angie's List.

Chuck Norcutt