Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:30:26 -0500
I used to be a member of Angie's List but we are out in the middle of
nowhere between several large cities and I had to add and add areas to find
anything.  Now I use Home Advisor which is free and gives great results.  I
think it's associated with Trip Advisor which I use all the time!

Tina

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> That will tell you who they are but not what their patients think of
> them.  For several years I've been subscribing to Angie's List which I find
> a very valuable resource.  Normally you're confined to searching your own
> local area but you can add another for about $10/year.
>
> My father died recently and I was suddenly in need of a realtor, home
> inspector and trades people in Henderson, Nevada when I'm in Murrells
> Inlet, SC.  So far I've found some reliable people using Angie's List.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 11/4/2015 12:14 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
>
>>       That sounds like a damned good resource.  I'll cycle over to the
>> shop later and give it a good look.  Right now I'm watching "Voyage to the
>> Bottom of the Sea" (aka "Voyage to See What's On the Bottom").
>>
>> Chris
>>

>>> Yelp? Why not try their professional body, the American Academy of
>>> Ophthalmology, which has nine listed for ZIP 85282, but YMMV!
>>>

>>> http://www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/find/index.cfm?fuseaction=search&srow=1
>>>
>>> Piers

Tina Manley
http://
<http://t.sidekickopen27.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5XYgfmKYPW4WzBHl3Mx_9dW3LqWkM56dQ1Jf7P8b5b02?t=http%3A%2F%2Ftina-manley.artistwebsites.com%2F&si=6038418186567680&pi=f93ea345-9a5b-4ad0-af95-42201836b6bf>
www.tinamanley.com
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/