Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 12:59:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Yelp? Why not try their professional body, the American Academy of
>Ophthalmology, which has nine listed for ZIP 85282, but YMMV!
>
>http://www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/find/index.cfm?fuseaction=search&srow=1

     Well, that search had expired but I was able to do a new one.  Only one
seemed to be suitable, but his webpage had expired.  Given his dates of
residency I'd say he's probably expired as well.  I've sent an email to that
nearby naturopathic school to see what's available locally.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson