Re: [OM] Hmm, bought a new PC !

Subject: Re: [OM] Hmm, bought a new PC !
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 13:29:36 +0000
I've been struggling with a few sticky keys on my laptop and I'd started to
look at a new one.  It's 2.5 years old and keyboard replacement is possible
but not for the faint-hearted.  I'd already used almost a whole can of
air-duster to little effect, and was getting used to living with an
external keyboard.

And then after nearly opening my wallet I checked the old guarantee and
found it was valid for 3 years! So after one phone call to techsupport at
John Lewis and a couple of emails the courier came to collect it today to
repair it.  Let's see how long it takes and if it solves it...

For now I've exhumed my old Win7 desktop from the garage; aaah, the Win7
welcome is so much more welcome than that of Win8.1 on my laptop!

jez