Re: [OM] Fwd: Travel Issue......Help

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Travel Issue......Help
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:27:31 -0000
Seems to have come via aol, from an IP address in .... Nigeria. Is Marseille in
Nigeria??

Piers

Headers slightly obfuscated:

From: "Bill Barber" <Nsurxx@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Travel Issue......Help
To: xxxxx@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 06:52:10 -0500
"d.spamless.aa.net.uk", has
 processed this message and it scored (1.8 points).
  pts  rule name              description
  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                             (nsurxx[at]aol.com)
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
                             trust
                             [204.29.186.163 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 -0.5 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
domain
  0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                             [score: 0.5044]
 -0.1 DKIM_VERIFIED          No description available.
  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid
 -0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
  0.5 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
  0.0 RCVD_NOT_IN_IPREPDNS   Sender not listed at
                             http://www.chaosreigns.com/iprep/
  1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain different
                             freemails