Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues
From: John Ockman <jrockman07@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 15:05:34 -0500
We just signed up for Netflix too. Now I get to watch all the Midsommer
Murder, Inspector Morse, and the start of Ballykissangel. Have not looked
for DCI Banks, or Lovejoy, but I will. I've seen all the Sherlocks, but
will catch the rest as they start again. Yeah, I'm a British mystery fan.
Much better acting, scripting, and scenery than the American mayhem. I was
a fan of the older Bones, not so much the new stuff.