Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:52:06 -0600
> We just signed up for Netflix too. Now I get to watch all the Midsommer
> Murder, Inspector Morse, and the start of Ballykissangel. Have not looked
> for DCI Banks, or Lovejoy, but I will. I've seen all the Sherlocks, but
> will catch the rest as they start again. Yeah, I'm a British mystery fan.
> Much better acting, scripting, and scenery than the American mayhem. I was
> a fan of the older Bones, not so much the new stuff.

I don't have a bit of a problem with what Netflix offers subscribers.
Good product offering.

My problem is with what Netflix has done to the telecom carriers. The
word "scumbags" is used to describe this company by pretty much
everybody in the industry. Well, that word and a few others that I
choose not to repeat. Not a single one would be considered positive.

If you don't have a dog in the hunt, it really doesn't matter to you.
Enjoy the movies with pleasure.

AG