Re: [OM] OT: my vocation

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: my vocation
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 16:24:17 -0500
Even Picasso painted fruit in bowls. I almost wrote bowels, which my spell
checker would not have objected to, but which would have brought much mirth
to the Grammar Constabulary. Of course some amongst us might believe that
Picasso _did_ paint fruit in bowels.

Language evolves. Music evolves. But the simple, ham-fisted strumming of an
untuned guitar does not a musician make, and the brutal murder of innocent
language does not elevate one to the ranks of the poets.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal