Re: [OM] OT: Need a good cheap pocket knife?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Need a good cheap pocket knife?
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 10:22:00 -0500
That's good news on the eyes!

Last June, Judi, my wife for the past 52 years, fell and suffered
compression fractures of the spine (old bones tend to collapse) so I've
been the full time care giver. Fortunately No surgery, just a fancy girdle
and bed rest.
Last weeks x-rays show her healing nicely. She's now scooting around on a
walker.  Should be back on her feet in a few weeks.

On Nov 8, 2015 9:47 AM, "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >Chris C.- the simple pleasures of making a silk purse out of a sows ear,
> >plus being house-bound for the last couple of months.
> >

>      You may have mentioned this, and if so I have forgotten.  What is
keeping you house-bound?

>      For myself, my recent eye situation had improved significantly.
Less than 25% of the floaters remain, a result of following naturopathic
advise as well as a sweat lodge yesterday evening.  I did find a couple of
nearby opthamologists, and I have that option handy if needed.