[OM] Ask Tim Grey | Answers for Photographers…

Subject: [OM] Ask Tim Grey | Answers for Photographers…
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:29:30 -0500
I never knew this. I've got a laptop that doesn't get used very frequently.
Note that one of the terms of a Creative Cloud subscription plan is the need to connect to the Internet at least every thirty days in order to validate your subscription. In other words, if you have Creative Cloud applications installed on a computer that is offline for more than thirty days, those applications will no longer be available as outlined in the description above.