[OM] OT: Medicare Part C

Subject: [OM] OT: Medicare Part C
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:23:54 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I've spent a good deal of time this past week wading through the sewage
farm of Medicare Part C plans, and only this morning did I find a website that
provides more than what I was looking to find:

http://www.medicareconsumerguide.com/medicare-part-c

     Among what's available here, they let you compare any number of different
plans and provide links to download literature from the various providers.
That was what I had hoped to find, and now I can make an educated and informed
choice.  The three that I have focused on have $0 premium above that of Part B.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson