[OM] Selfie Sticks

Subject: [OM] Selfie Sticks
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:23:54 -0600
Instead of buying a new Leica SL this week, I got myself a selfie stick instead.

Why?

Well, I am a little bit narcissistic, but the main reason is that I
wanted to get a tripod clamp for my cellphone. The problem is that my
phone is a Galaxy Note3 in an Otterbox, so it's a little bit on the
large side. Very few clamps are large enough to fit it and the ones
that were, are too expensive.

As I was about to leave the camera shop, I saw a selfie stick that had
a large enough of a clamp and the clamp separated from the monopod
thingy with a standard tripod thread mount. And it was less expensive
than most of the clamps anyway.

Just passing this on.

AG (can you see me now?) Schnozz