Re: [OM] Hunt show

Subject: Re: [OM] Hunt show
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:30:08 -0500
Seeing the subject line "Hunt show" and the recent discussion of the E-1 I was reminded that Hunt was the only place I've ever seen an E-1. When I went back a week or two later to consider whether I really wanted to buy one it was gone, apparently, never to return. I've never seen another.

Chuck Norcutt