Re: [OM] Where's the V4.0 firmware upgrade for the E-M?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where's the V4.0 firmware upgrade for the E-M?
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:48:49 +0000
This is just stupidity and BS. Apps don’t disappear, nor can publishers revoke
them. Once they are on the device, only the user can remove them. Besides, I am
sure you have gotten more than $500 of use from it if it’s an iPad 1, and not
only that but apparently it was free to you? Quit being a whining, wanker,
apple-basher.

On 11/15/15, 6:16 AM, "olympus on behalf of olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<olympus-bounces+ed.sawyer=unh.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of