Re: [OM] Where's the V4.0 firmware upgrade for the E-M?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where's the V4.0 firmware upgrade for the E-M?
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:52:27 +0000
Geez, quit whining.  I use a 3GS on iOS 6 (jailbroken, of course) and it still
works fine for basically anything I want to do with it, within the limits of
the device and the iOS.

When was the last time anything from any other competing manufacturer even had
as much support as anything Apple has made?  Are ancient  android phones
getting updates? Clearly not. Most aren’t compatible with any updates after
what they ship with.

On 11/15/15, 6:16 AM, "olympus on behalf of olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<olympus-bounces+ed.sawyer=unh.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of