Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/11/2015: testing the new Fuji 35mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/11/2015: testing the new Fuji 35mm lens
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:32:02 +0100
Phillipe

In my opinion all the wider lenses match the 35mm 1.4, I used to have the 23mm glued to the XT1 until I got the X100T - now though even though I have the 14mm the 10-24mm is the main lens, all the snowdon landscapes were taken with this lens.

The only lenses I don't really like using are the 60mm macro, never liked it and now use the 56mm with extension ring and believe it or not the 35mm - I just don't see in the 50mm equiv format.

Cheers Ian

philippe.amard <mailto:philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
18 November 2015 at 21:11
Is this a nominal 35mm or a 35 FF equivalent?

I own the 35mm 1.4 which I love and I'm looking for as much quality in a wider lens in this form factor.