Re: [OM] OT: Unfortunate Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Unfortunate Cars
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:22:06 -0500
I think the typical RTG used by NASA only generates about 700 watts so I
would hazard to guess it would take a while for the RTG to re-charge the
batteries. The electrical engineers can step in anytime now. And of course
there is the issue of driving around with a small load of plutonium on
board just waiting to be run over by a concrete truck.

Charlie