[OM] IMG: Magic fountain

Subject: [OM] IMG: Magic fountain
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:46:32 -0800
A few night shots of the colored light show at the Font Màgica de Montjuïc (Magic Fountain) in Barcelona.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/22834292677/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/22860496839/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/22601351473/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/23202314956/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/22601354223/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/22600003184/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/23202318936/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>

Confession, apropos Reuters' new "no RAW" policy: The last image required about one stop of lightening (dodging) to the fountain in RAW to make it look as it had to my eyes, which could clearly see both the actual fountain and its image on the iPad screen. I hope that wasn't dishonest or inauthentic. :-) Editing a JPG the same way was impossible--I ended up with really ugly color noise. I guess I'm fired from Reuters, which is OK, since I've never worked for them.

Olympus E-M5 and 25/1.4 Leica Summilux, last one with the 20/1.7 Panasonic. Enjoy!

--Peter