Re: [OM] Link sent by neice, harumph

Subject: Re: [OM] Link sent by neice, harumph
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:43:49 -0500
I appreciated that one. But I thought my wife, daughter, daughter-in-law and other mothers would better appreciate this one.
<http://www.laughtard.com/you-know-youre-a-mom-when/>

Chuck Norcutt

http://www.laughtard.com/i-dont-know-gary-theyre-not-digital-it-appears-were-in-a-foreign-country/

 I often do shoot a roll or two of Porta 160 with OM2/4T  on flash
bracket and continued to be please by results for some family shots.
Skin tones always nice and can use my Zuikos with excellent
ergonomics.

How quickly it went from advanced to quaint, but the results speak
for themselves.

Living in undeveloped South Hamilton, Mike