Re: [OM] IMGS: Experimental Photos with Leica SL

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Experimental Photos with Leica SL
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 09:55:58 +1300

Tina wrote

PESO:

I've been playing with my new camera all morning.
There was a frost at the
farm. We went and got firewood for the pizza
oven. And we sat out with
the chickens and guineas and cats and dog.
Here are the photos:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/leica_sl&page=all
[1]

I missed the focus on some that I didn't upload and I haven't quite
figured
out the exposures yet. When I set it to read the GPS, it says
the date is
November 3rd and it won't let me change it. Other than that,
I'm very
pleased. My hit rate on the focus is much, much higher than
trying to do it
manually!! These are all with the 24-90. I haven't tried
anything else
yet.

What do you think?

Tina
//////////////////////
downloaded the one of the rooster and the one of Tom feeding the
guinea-fowl, then looked at them in FastStone.

I was able to achieve a
degree of acceptable sharpening using USM @ 14 that surprised me.
In my
ignorance I had expected the shots to have been sharper already.

The
colours seemed good.

Brian

Links: