Re: [OM] IMGS: More Experimental Photos with SL

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: More Experimental Photos with SL
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:07:29 -0500
FWIW, when processing in LR, I usually at least try some of the hard WB
settings, especially the one that matches the shot. I've found through the
years that Auto is pretty good, with emphasis on the modifier, as in
sometimes it kinda stinks. On occasion I've had to resort to the hint and
tue <g> sliders to try to get it just right. That's not very easy to
eyeball.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal