Re: [OM] IMGS: Experimental Photos with Leica SL

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Experimental Photos with Leica SL
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 15:18:34 +0000
Yes, you might be able to get that camera without buying the whole phone.
http://www.banggood.com/Rear-Back-Camera-Module-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-i9505-i337-i545-L720-p-966446.html
http://www.banggood.com/Front-Facing-Camera-Cam-Flex-Cable-For-Samsung-Galaxy-I9500-I9505-p-941337.html
http://www.banggood.com/Back-Rear-Camera-Flex-Cable-Replacement-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-i9500-p-958931.html
http://www.banggood.com/1080P-HD-Camera-Module-For-Banana-Pro-Banana-Pi-p-986067.html