Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:21:41 -0500
You haven't heard them?

Tina

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gee, I don't want to sound like a smart ass here, but for what that stuff
> costs, it damn well better be better than good enough. A freaking choir of
> angels should break into song every time you press the shutter.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Certified Neanderthal
>

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > I think that you should re-read your post.  It was written by a
> > politician but we think that you should write your own stuff.
> >
> > I meant what I said, and said what I meant, and a person is a person
> > no matter how small.
> >
> > The nits to pick are the stuff made of Moose Legends. When you lift
> > the shadows five stops of an image shot at ISO 6400, I'm sure there
> > will be weird digital critters stuck in the fur of black cats. My
> > point is that the imaging quality, even with the flaws, far exceeds
> > the requirements of a real working photographer who knows her way
> > around all things Leica.
> >
> > I'm convinced that the camera is good enough in both tangible ways and
> > intangible ways to make even the Schnozz a happy man.
> >
> > AG Schnozz
> > --

Tina Manley
http://
<http://t.sidekickopen29.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5XYgfmKYPW4WzBHl3Mx_9dW3LqWkM56dQ1Jf7P8b5b02?t=http%3A%2F%2Ftina-manley.artistwebsites.com%2F&si=6038418186567680&pi=f88f2f05-7657-4164-b644-a16ef4b7b092>
www.tinamanley.com
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/