Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 17:42:09 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
MDO writes:
<<It will do just as much good for me as a camera and lens so big and heavy
that they just look good as they occupy a shelf.

Dunno, I don't think I am alone that the design itself does not induce camera
lust  as opposed to when I first saw a perfect 4T.  I don't even  need a mock
up for my shelf, assuming one can even find a spot there or locate it after
placed on said shelf.

The EVF I suppose with .80 Mag  (OM A7RII is 0.78) and 4.4 megapickles and high
refresh rate is class leading but no IBIS for adapted lenses
and no EFC.  I just don't think it makes a better digital OM back.

http://i.imgur.com/42taQ81.jpg
Did I say it is rather huge?  I am sure it is a perfectly fine tool for those
with a stable of Leica lenses, but I don't otherwise get this one.

Mike D'Opinion