Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 02:03:53 -0800
On 11/28/2015 11:22 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
I was intrigued by this thread and went looking for info, first thing that
struck me was how similar this Leica looks to the Sony mirrorless bodies.

Vaguely so, but the Leica is a great deal larger.
<http://camerasize.com/compare/#639,579>

Another thing, weren't all the M series also mirrorless ?

And the earlier, screw mount bodies, all rangefinders, all mirrorless. Only the
R(eflex) had a mirror.

Eye of the Beholding Moose