Re: [OM] LL - Taking bets

Subject: Re: [OM] LL - Taking bets
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:00:20 -0500
Some people won't go out to take a picture unless Luminous Landscape says
the auguries are propitious. That said, I won't pay them even a buck a
month, even though I've found some of their content useful more than a few
times in my shooting life (but less than many).

But then every time I've been to LL, I've had a feeling like I'd just
walked through the Gates of Faerie into a land where a photo isn't a photo
unless it was captured by a Hasselblad or 8x10 (film) or Phase One
(digital) and printed at no less size than 40x60. I know, that's unfair,
but it's a sense of things as much as their reality.

Let me know if the drop the wall or kick off.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal