Re: [OM] (Yin und Yang)

Subject: Re: [OM] (Yin und Yang)
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:54:36 +0100
The original SL WAS the real thing (the VF was superlatively EXTRA-ORDINARY)

The Rs had ergonomic as well as electronic flaws for some of them.
I was lucky mine skipped those issues - I've owned R3MOT, R4 (still there) and
R8 (my favorite even though massive - Chris, once you had the body in hand, you
just forgot its awkward shape, really, unlike the Nikons where balance and
weight were a strain on the neck and on the writs).

But the lenses were nearly all excellent when compared to the offering at the
time.
I'm speaking mainly of distortion and vignetting, not so much about sharpness
where Zuikos performed as well IMHO.

I DK if the new SL is up to its elders in that respect.
Yet I bet it should satisfy more than 125% of my needs.
And I still have to find those extra 25% and over before I bite the bullet.

Amities
Philippe