Re: [OM] Oops, link for Sadie and Granddad in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Oops, link for Sadie and Granddad in B&W
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 08:28:12 +0800
I like the "simple desaturation" with black level move to 16, the tone look better to my eyes.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moose"

On 11/30/2015 7:13 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
Her skin is certainly smoother but now she looks like plastic!  I think I
prefer flesh.

I'm not trying to sell plastic, although I did play in that direction.

The key point is what efex pro has done vs. the simple desaturation directly above it. If you then need more contrast, that can be done after the B&W conversion.

If you can't see past the samples that move toward plastic to the simple fact that efex pro has turned the delicate skin of a girl in to something rough looking or you do like that skin ...

Shutting up now. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Moose