Re: [OM] (OT) iPhone image

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) iPhone image
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:26:29 -0500
As I said to Moose, in other words perhaps, is that I don't look at the
iPhone or its photos the same way I look at photos from more traditional
cameras. It's its own little beastie. (Language Police please note
consecutive use of It's/its.)

Lightroom now includes distortion correction for the iPhone 6. I like to
process my phone shots in the phone, so I'm still checking on ways to
eliminate distortion, or at least the distortion I can see.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal