Re: [OM] (OT) iPhone image

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) iPhone image
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:15:21 -0600
I have a real smartphone, not one of those pozer phones from that fruit company.

Anyway, I'm now using an app called "Open Camera". This is a
tremendous upgrade over the included camera app from Samsung. While
the Samsung camera app is quite good, Open Camera gives complete
control over every controllable aspect of the camera. The only thing
it doesn't do on my phone is give me DNG RAW files. But I am able to
save them in a lossless format and maximize every form of quality that
I can. Best of all, you can control all aspects of exposure (aperture,
shutter speed, ISO) and lock things into manual mode if you want.

Open Camera. Highly recommended.

AG Schnozz