Re: [OM] IMG: Early December Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Early December Pics
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:05:18 -0600
Hi Andrew,

Mine is labeled Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 1:1.4/50, SN5720518, from ASAHI OPT.CO., JAPAN. It is M42 mount, and has the Manual/Auto switch at the rear. The adapter to the E-1 is approx. 1/4 " thick. It is smaller and lighter than the Leica-R f/2 Summicron, which I also have.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA