Re: [OM] (OT) iPhone image

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) iPhone image
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 02:58:56 +0000
Ken-
Open camera is nice, but I can't get it to write to my SD card. It will only
write to the internal memory. The regular Samsung camera can write to that SD.
Open camera also doesn't seem to do panoramas like the regular Samsung camera.
With the regular camera I just punch the screen to start, wave the phone, and
punch the screen to stop. This shot was taken a few minutes after the bench
photo I posted recently:
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_view=dynamicalbum.UpdatesAlbum&g2_albumId=7&g2_itemId=19304
Judging from the lines of debris on the shore, the lake was down about a foot
or so from the highest point.

Thanks,
Steve Goss