Re: [OM] (OT) iPhone image

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) iPhone image
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:23:52 -0500
A variation on ProCamera for the fruit company. Same or similar
functionality.

I have read the best phone camera is on the new LG 4GT56AZmagnum (I made
that up), but once again we in territory where charts, graphs and
statistics (and occasionally Moose's preternatural vision), clash with the
on-screen or paper result as envisioned and executed by the eye of the
beholder/phonographer.

I actually considered the LG (as you will recall from an off-list
conversation) because of its camera, but ultimately went with the Fruit
Company because there was a journaling app, Day One, that I have been using
for a while, and which is not available for Android devices, at least not
yet. I like Day One and use it enough that lack of an Android version was a
bone-crushing deal breaker.

In addition, I'm also happy with the 6s Plus's camera. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Apple Munching Neanderthal