Re: [OM] IMG: Old Granada walk

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Old Granada walk
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 21:40:14 -0800
On 12/3/2015 7:03 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
While based in Seville, we took a bus tour to Granada and the Alhambra. Being with a tour group has its advantages and disadvantages. We didn't have to drive, deal with multiple forms of public transit or hassle with the labyrinthine ticketing procedures. And we had two wonderful, informative guides. But we were always in a large group of people. Getting a decent picture sometimes involved maneuvers worthy of news photographers at a major event, which went against my usual code of politeness. Even so, I still sometimes had to clone out a person who pushed in front of me just as I tripped the shutter, or do a Hand of God burning-in. I guess I'll never work for Reuters.

The "old town" is built on a very steep hill.  Let's start there.

They give a nice sense of place. The way the kabob is served is interesting. I like it but am not sure we could finish the food.

Time for Dessert Moose