Re: [OM] No fly Friday

Subject: Re: [OM] No fly Friday
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:18:59 -0500
Across the whole country perhaps too many to count. Many pubs/restaurants brew their own. Most are too small to distribute in other than a very small area.

Some of the best beer we've had recently came from the Holy City Brewing Co. in Charleston. It's available many places in South Carolina but you do have to look for it. "Holy City" is a nickname for Charleston. <http://www.holycitybrewing.com/>

Chuck Norcutt