Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Christmas Tree

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Christmas Tree
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 15:24:40 -0600
> Thanks, Ken.  I just checked it out.  Perhaps it is just the local company
> which does the test flights that worries about attention.  I wasn't close
> enough to see the details of the hardware that appears to be mounted on the
> landing gear.

Yes, that had me puzzled too. The photos on the website didn't show
anything that looked like that on the landing gear.

What is cool about that whole concept, though, is that you take an
aircraft that is designed for extreme low-level, high-g flight ops,
with an excessive gross-weight limit, and you can just start throwing
armor and munitions all over it.

AG